One Pot Laksa (Gluten Free)
This One Pot Laksa (Gluten Free) is a warming, fragrant and satisfying dish, perfect for a cool night.
To make the this Laksa you will need:
- Gluten free laksa paste (I use the brand Ayam; check labels for ingredients)
- Canned coconut milk
- Asian herbs and spices (think garlic, lemongrass, chilli)
- Protein of choice (I use chicken thigh in the recipe but see below for alternatives)
- Fish sauce and lime juice to balance flavours
- Seasonal vegetables
- Flat rice noodles
- Swap chicken with your choice of protein such as salmon, beef or tofu.
- Including protein in this recipe (such as chicken, fish, tofu) helps keep you fuller longer and helps reach your daily requirements.
- You can add as many vegetables as you like to this dish to increase fibre, antioxidants and micronutrients.
This recipe is:
- Gluten free (using a gluten free curry base)
- Dairy free (check for no milk solids in brands of coconut milk)
Using the Ninja Foodi Smart Lid OL650:
To save time in the kitchen and reduce washing up, I regularly make this One Pot Laksa in the Ninja Foodi Smart Lid OL650.
The multi-cooker has 14 versatile functions to cook all kinds of recipes using a variety of methods. Including pressure cooking (to save time and for tender protein), air fry, steam and crisp (to lock in flavour and freshness of vegetables), steam, bake, roast, sauté, steam, slow cook, proof bread and even make yoghurt.
Using the Ninja Foodi Smart Lid OL650‘s sauté and pressure cook functions, this laksa recipe is ready in no time at all.
One Pot Laksa (Gluten Free) Recipe:
One Pot Laksa (Gluten Free)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 185g gluten free jar laksa paste
- 2 lemongrass stalks lower stalk, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic minced (optional)
- 500 g chicken thigh diced
- 500 ml broth or stock
- 500 ml canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 lime juiced
- 200 g green beans
- 1 bunch broccolini or florets of 1 broccoli head
- 200 g flat rice noodles
- 100 g bean sprouts
- fresh coriander
- fresh mint
- lime wedges
- fresh chilli sliced
- fried shallot or roasted peanuts
- Into the Ninja Foodi Smart Lid OL650 add oil, garlic and laksa paste. Heat using the Sauté function for 1 minute. Add chicken and sauté on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Add broth, coconut milk, fish sauce and lime juice. Turn function to Pressure Cook mode and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Once steam has released, add green beans, broccolini and rice noodles.
- Turn function to Sauté for a further 3-5 minutes or until greens are tender and noodles are cooked through.
- When ready to serve, spoon noodles and vegetables into serving bowls and ladle over laksa soup.
- Garnish with bean sprout, coriander, mint, lime wedges, chilli and shallots.
Search More Recipes?
Whilst visiting the Live Love Nourish website be sure to check out our recipe catalogue and save your favourites. All recipes are made with whole food ingredients, gluten free and dairy free friendly.
Don’t miss a recipe by signing up to the free newsletter. Download your free recipe e-book and I’ll send you our latest recipes straight to your inbox.
Love This Recipe? Share The Love!
Love this recipe? Please share on social media with your friends and family. To share hit the Facebook or Pinterest button at the top of this page. We love having your support to inspire healthy and happy kitchens around the world.
This recipe and imagery is copyright by Live Love Nourish. If you wish to share on your website please get in touch. Collaborating with like-minded business’ to make inspiring and delicious content is our passion but we kindly ask permission is requested to reshare any content.
This recipe was created by nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons and proudly sponsored by Ninja Kitchen.