A fun and festive edible wreath made from cinnamon cookies.
The cookies are made with almond meal, buckwheat flour, cinnamon, vanilla and lightly sweetened with maple syrup.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Watch the video recipe below or find the full recipe in my Christmas recipe e-book – A Healthy and Happy Christmas.
- This recipe is free from gluten, grains, dairy and soy suitable for those with food sensitivities.
- Refined sugar free.
- Made with almond meal (rich in vitamin E, protein and healthy fats) and buckwheat flour (wheat free, high in fibre, energy boosting B vitamins).
- Coconut oil helps to satisfy for longer & reduce sweet cravings.
- Vanilla and cinnamon help to promote stable blood sugar levels.
- A healthier cookie alternative.
Watch my video for how to make this fun cookie wreath below. Hope you enjoy!
*Makes 2 wreaths or 14 individual cookies.
You’ll find the full recipe in my Christmas recipe e-book.